Which particle effect should I buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fedham, Apr 15, 2020.

1. fedham

fedham
    Hey! So I really like the MMC and I want to support the server but I dont got much money so I decided to buy a particle trail. I'm looking through all of em and was wondering if there was one that anyone recommends.

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  2. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hello!

my favorite one is spark because it's simple and isn't too big - so it doesn't get in the way or take up space on the screen!

Emmx and fedham like this.
  3. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Hello fedham
    Personally, I bought the Witch Effect (A purple star type effect).
    I bought this effect about 3 or 4 years ago and I have not regret it since. I really like having this particle and there is no other particle that I would have rather bought. Another really common particle is the Spark effect which is a simple white particle effect.
    If you would like, I'd be happy to show you what the Witch Effect looks like in game.
    Feel free to friend me, my username is Olisaurus123

Have a good day :)

fedham likes this.
  4. davedog124

davedog124
    Emerald. I like it.

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Agree with @Marbellaa - Spark is a great one as it doesn't take up much of the screen and creates a lovely effect!
    In my opinion I would suggest getting all of them with the bundle - as it is currently heavily discounted and there potentially be a point where you want a different particle effect, by getting them all for such a cheap price compared to separately buying them. Not to mention the support your giving to the network! Just my thoughts!
    Hope it helped!
    - Elecctricc

Emmx and GLOCKPRINCESS like this.
  6. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    If you want to get a competitive edge even if it’s the most tiny bit I recommend buying the hearts particles. Be warned if you do not have optifine and have particles all turned off this could give you a disadvantage then an advantage.

Other than that I don’t really use any other effects beside from Emerald those are the only two unlocked for me haha!

Hope this helped c:

- Jen/HowToFaction

7. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I've been a long time on MCC, so I got time to buy all of 'em, and my favorite is, for sure, the fire particle.
    It's really simple but beautiful at the same time, the color is also so pretty and it's good for anything you'd like to do or be at.

Have a good day! ​

8. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    Fedham in my opinion the emeralds and the sparks ones are the best looking.

Good luck

Emmx likes this.
  9. fedham

fedham
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations!

10. Mxats

Mxats
    Hey there,
    I personally bought the heart effect but I really do regret buying this since it's very big. If I could buy a new one I'd go for spark or snow. because these are pretty small and simple, I also really like the clouds particle but this one is also very big.
    Good luck choosing! :p
    -Mats

Emmx and MrMonkey like this.
  11. Konst_

Konst_
    I love the Fire particle Effect. Its really nice but the issue with the particles are that is you wanna dip from a pvp fight they can find u with the particles as the particles load it and sometimes the chunks dont.

12. Breazia

Breazia
    i think the witch one is the coolest or whichever one is like the purple smoke!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.