MCC Revamp ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PapiSam, Apr 10, 2020.

1. PapiSam

BLC doesn't have this mod because a lot of servers automatically disable it through their API (Hypixel, Mineman club, etc) because they don't allow the mod, so BLC didn't bother adding in the mod if it's not allowed on a lot of big servers.

However, on MCC, it is allowed. If you want damage indicators, you can go on another client that has it, such as LabyMod. I wouldn't really mind if health were to be added above someone's head on the server-side but I feel like it's just another thing to look at. I personally prefer really clean gameplay, and we already know MCC is full of cosmetics and particles so for me personally this is just another one of those things that'll be in the way of my eyes. If I wanted damage indicators, I would play on Labymod. And if MCC were to add what you're suggesting, health above player's heads on the server side (like arenapvp), I'd prefer that there's an option to turn it on and off for those of us who don't really care for it as much. Overall though, good suggestion

Ps, I have a question about your moderator xBenz, so I was muted by him for saying "balls in your face" however, not only is this homophobic but benz himself is gay! so how can a gay man mute me for saying gay shit I really wanna know why I was muted!

Jxsmine and FireBubbles like this.
  2. astrophysic

mememaster
    This isn't hypixel nerd.

puposaurus likes this.
  3. Lieger

As if every Twit and reddit UHC server doesn’t have this, or badlion uhc, not to mention half the server uses damage indicators anyways.

I think that having that as an option wouldn’t be an issue at all, if for some reason people don’t want it they don’t need to use it.

4. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Terrible post, upvoted!

5. Akiro

Akiroh
    By saying "Balls in your face" It most likely broke the servers "explicit content" rule (unless you were muted for some other reason) and staff mute people for breaking the rules. A staff members background has nothing to do with this, the fact is; you broke a rule and were punished accordingly. If you have a complaint about it, just appeal and get unmuted if you aren't already and let it go. Plus by xBenz muting you, he is simply just following rules and staff requirements, In no way is it him being homophobic.

mxbel likes this.
  6. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey PapiSam!
    Most of this post is quite confusing and I don't think this will be very considered. Although thanks for taking the time to make this post. But about Benz, I don't know if he is gay or not but there is nothing wrong with that but what you said was inappropriate, it does not matter his gender a mute is a mute. Also you can not go saying stuff like this because this could be offensive to Benz and others.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Cxltic_Warrior

7. astrophysic

mememaster
    this ain't reddit sinner

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.