Proxy/VPN

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by CoinMaster1337, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoinMaster1337

Im a new player on the server and when im trying to join I keep getting this Proxy/VPN error and im not even using it I need a admin to help me out! I've tried everything to get this error go away and im still getting it. I dont know what to do, please help! 2020-04-06_18.47.45.png

2. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, if you are not using a VPN or proxy, you should try restarting your router. If you still cannot get into the server, you should contact a Senior Moderator or higher about it (the best place to do this would be discord). if you have restarted your router and it still does not work, you should join the discord server here, and tag @Senior Moderator, with a full desktop picture and Minecraft in a small screen (with the disconnect VPN message). A visual of what you should do can be viewed in this thread. Overall I hope this helps and have a good day or night.

FourNut, mxbel, kuieren and 1 other person like this.
  3. Timppali

Timppali
    Hey!

RaptorMission is correct. You haven't told us your in-game name, so unfortunately we can't help you further. Restarting your router and ensuring that you aren't using any VPNs is the first thing you should do. Then follow the instructions Raptor gave, with enough information, such as your in-game name.

- Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.