Mobs

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by _Noxid, Apr 6, 2020.

?

Mobs more common in Overworld?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I have been playing MCCentral for about 6 years, and just now am I getting into survival. I went out to the overworld during the night to try and get some string for a fishing rod, but I couldn't find any spiders. It took me 3 nights to find 3 spiders so I could make a fishing rod. Maybe mobs could be more common in the future so finding string and arrows wouldn't be so hard.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I think that could be due to the amount of players on at one time. The mob capacity needs to divide by all the players on, meaning that if more players are on, less mobs will spawn as a result. Increasing numbers could induce unwanted lag however experimentation could be done at a low degree level before increase mob numbers by 20x for example! :)

3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey Noxid,
    Like Elecctricc said they reduced the amount of mob spawning to reduce the amount of lag caused by that one sub-server. In the future, they could possibly introduce a more frequent effect on mob spawning but currently it is so the server won't lag out and cause crashes!

I hope this helped!

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.