Server Ownership

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CryzpLorax, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CryzpLorax

Ik most of you will take this as a joke but I wanted to know if you would sell a rank. Ik your image is on the line and the obvious answer will be no but if some senior mod sees this please let the 2 owners know I am a serious buyer you can check with my purchase history. I will buy the owner rank for how much ever money your quote and I am also ready to buy partnership I did not know how to do this privately which is why I am public. I am a very financially stable person and I am 18 years old and I see a real business here. Let me know that you.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I gotta say- I envy the effort!
    Personally, I'd say there's a bit more to becoming an owner of a giant network then just buying your way into it, but I was always told you'd miss 100% of the shots you don't take! Let me know what the outcome is! :)

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    I doubt that they would sell the server, or sell stocks in it. As far as I know, they've never responded to anyone who wanted to buy the server or become a third owner. Both alex_markey and vislo founded the server, so they probably aren't open to outsiders.

However, if you did become a third owner, you'd be responsible for a lot. Bug fixing, making new seasons, adding things to the new seasons, fixing the server machines when they break, etc.

The server appears to be doing fine with just the 2 owners. If you wanted to completely buy the server from them, however, that would be a lot of responsibility. You'd be working nonstop to patch bugs and do owner things, because you would be doing the work of 2 people. If you don't fix bugs, eventually a major one will be found that would ruin the game, and players will leave. Besides, the owners take true care of the server - you give off the vibe that you just want the server to make money.

Edit: It would be different if you were an admin, although you're not a staff member.

4. Granola

Granola
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL better off buying another server dawg.

_Noxid likes this.
  5. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Hi,

Let me just start off and say, there is no price on the owner rank. You cannot purchase the owner rank of a server. Even if they would put a price on the owner rank, they do not know you, and probably don't trust you to be giving you basically control of their server.

If you want an owner rank, start your own server, as Granola said.

creeper7777777 likes this.
  6. Unadvised

Unadvised
    If you are really serious about this private msg me on forums or discord: Unadvised#2821.
    I will be able to relay your message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.