Mini Game and Item Lock & Auto Sell Enchant

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by _cheapsh0t, Mar 30, 2020.

1. _cheapsh0t

Could we have like a Connect 4 Mini game? Since we have /cf i think its fun to add a connect 4 game so that everyone won't bored out of playing conflip.
    Also i think having a safety command to avoid losing or dropping pickaxe is a must have. like i accidentally press Q the other day and someone almost took my pickaxe, could we have like a /Item lock command in the future? and i think having an Auto sell enchant is a good one too ^_^

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi! for the connect4 idea, you can easily create this on plots w/ glass, gravel and sand. I've done it with some players on prison before. the only place this wouldn't really work is creative since blocks don't have gravity there.. if all that makes sense. what i'm getting at is that aplugin or whatever isn't really needed for that when players can easily recreate a connect 4 game with their own resources.
    i agree with the item lock command. I think this has been suggested before back in the enjin days, and I am not opposed to it at all, I accidentally drop a lot of things to the point where i just removed the drop key and press E and drag items out. so

connect4 // -1
    item lock // +1

have a great day :D

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    I used to accidentally drop items all the time, such as trying to press W or 1, but accidentally pressing Q. Once I lost a very expensive thing to the void (on skyblock a few seasons ago), and it almost happened again once or twice. To fix this, I went to Esc> Options > Controls, and set "Drop Selected Item" to P. This way, you only drop it if you mean to. It's fast to get used to.

4. babynoots

Hey! I am 100% on board with the /item lock command. This would be a useful command across all sub-servers, especially in Prison when mining. I always tend to drop my pickaxe in the mines and they are quickly picked up by others. As for connect four, I don’t think making it a mini game will cure the boredom you are expressing, only because there are so many ways to entertain yourself and keep busy across the server/ in sub-servers.
    Have a nice day c:

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.