There's too many Hackers on SkyWars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BradyBrave, Mar 26, 2020.

?

Should we put more active staff members on sky wars? Because there's to many hackers.

Poll closed Apr 2, 2020.
  1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BradyBrave

I like to play SkyWars, but there's a problem, there's to many hackers. And it ruins the player's fun in game.

oitnb and Naruto Uchiha like this.
  2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey Brady.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into hackers! Unfortunately, the anti-cheat on MC Central's minigames isn't great. Good news, however! It has been confirmed a new anti-cheat is arriving, and hopefully, this will improve your experience on the server. You may not be able to recognize staff, as they look like regular players in minigames unless they speak. There are also lots of other servers that Staff Members may have to spend time on to cater to other player's needs. If you ever spot a hacker, you can join the MC Central discord and talk in #support, or fill in a report here.

Have a great rest of your day! :)

Naruto Uchiha, mxbel and CatBoyFable like this.
  3. B_Man05

B_Man05
    There are at least two hackers per game in solo mode and at least three in team mode. There has to be more Moderators in Skywars.

If there is ever a Skywars tournament, there should be SWMods (Skywars Moderators)

Naruto Uchiha, abbzyy and iZyro like this.
  4. Unadvised

Unadvised
    This section is for support only. This will be moved to general instead of locking it. Also with this virus and summer coming up you should see more activity from staff.

Laziih and Naruto Uchiha like this.
  5. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Naruto Uchiha likes this.
  6. Maserson

Maserson
    Yes, I agree with this, there is a lot of cheaters and there are a few things that could change to fix this issue.

1) An Anti-cheat that auto bans instead of doing it manually

2) Staff in every lobby

3) Etcetera

7. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The anticheat did that for a while. It resulted in a boatload of people getting permanently banned (falsely) and caused more damage than it fixed.

There are only about 60 staff members, and MCC has a player count of around 3 000 these days. One staff member per lobby is an insane demand, and one that simply cannot be fulfilled.

8. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    Now that it is summer for most schools because they have completely cancelled. More people are going to be applying for staff. I will be applying for staff shortly so I will be in skywars alot. If I see a hacker I will record it and get them banned. If you want to add me on discord if I get staff then you can and I will watch the hacker and record him if he is hacking and send it to a mod and get them banned. It is kind of an issue but it is an expected issue. Thats why you become friends with a mod or something and have them play with you. A lot of Mod+ will happily play or watch the game or watch someone specific if you ask them.

9. FaithfulandFree

The staff are continuing to work as hard as possible to ban cheaters/hackers. It takes a long time to do so because many hackers have many alts sitting ready to be used if he is banned on one of them. I do agree that it is a real problem, but there are a ton of staff working on it. If all or most of the staff went to skywars, there would be problems on other servers.

10. TheTNTPotato

TheTNTPotato
    I'm not sure if this has been changed recently, but from what I remember staff have monthly activity requirements for each subserver including minigames. They can't monitor every Skywars match 24/7, but they're all required to moderate minigames fairly often. Like others have said, the anticheat has also been a problem for a while so it's difficult for staff to keep up with how many hackers there are. Since, I'm guessing, the majority of Skywars hacker bans comes from player reports, it may also take a couple hours for the report to be responded to, allowing hackers to roam free for a while. It's impossible to completely fix the problem, but there are measures in place to make it a bit better.

Naruto Uchiha, AZXG and MasterChheda like this.
  11. Perish

Sorry to hear you're having a bad experience on SW. The staff are trying their best to get rid of hackers. One thing you could do to help yourself and everyone else is record the players hacking and then report them. The staff will quickly look at the video and ban the hacker.

12. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    This server needs an anti cheat.... I see players FLY in Minigames...

13. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Sometimes I see staff in SW games, but not enough if I'm getting 35 hacker reports in like 12hrs.

14. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    i got 40 reports last night just chilling in lobby's soooo, its pretty easy even without hackers ;p

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  15. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey,

The staff members do the best they can when it comes to these dreaded hackers! When the new anti cheat comes it'll be a good thing, just gotta keep reporting them and keep getting them banned, that's all we can do for now.

Have a nice day :)

16. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Hey,
    The server does have an anti cheat (MCCAC) Yes, it could use some improving but I've seen it kick a bunch of hackers in game. Just give it some time and I'm sure they can work out the bugs. If you really feel like helping out the server (and the hacker problem) please report them here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/

I've gotten 24 players banned in the past 48 hours. If everyone does this, just imagine how many less hackers there would be in the server. Please take the time and report them.

iAdamzz and jlovesme like this.
  17. Thrillers

Thrillers
    I recommend reporting as many people as you can!

18. Viizic

Viizic
  19. Nacy

Hey Viz! Yes, I completly agree but I dont think that the problem is in the amount of reports. There are those who report hundreds of ppl each month and most of the hackers will gets banned eventually, I believe that there should be a better anti-cheat for flying in SW so that the hackers get kicked before they win every single game making it very boring for other players ._.

20. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    An anticheat will be coming in the minigames revamp, which should be around the end of summer or so- August/September. The minigames revamp will be comin there just isn’t a definite date yet. Hope this helps.
    Fable.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.