Skywars hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0liviasAlt, Mar 28, 2020.

?

Do you enjoy skywars, will you please play with me

1. Yes

92.9%
  2. No

7.1%
  1. 0liviasAlt

These darn hackers ruining my game play. Sigh, if only we had an active all the time helper online.... oh well.

iAdamzz and jlovesme like this.
  2. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi there! The hackers on Skywars are pretty intense as of now and I believe you’re probably interested on applying for staff, considering the last few posts you’ve made. I suggest doing some good for the community and record them then reporting them on the player reports forum. If you need any information on how to do so, feel free to pm me on discord (fableking#1528). Also, since you’re interested on becoming a helper, I’ll leave a few links for you: where to apply; guidelines for applying; and a guide full of tips to achieve helper. Hope this helps! (Also, next time, I’d consider posting topics like these either in the Minigames forum or something of that clarity- but no worries!)
    Fable.

Amvya, kuieren and puposaurus like this.
  3. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I'm trying to catch Hackers on Skywars so people who really enjoy skywars and play legit can have fun!

cvul likes this.
  4. Oracy

Oracy
    They do be ruinin everything doe

Amvya, jlovesme and HeckTheThicc like this.
  5. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Yeah the hackers on skywars really are annoying. I've seen all different types of hackers on MCC since 2016. From the noobs to the pros. The most anyone can do is to report them here: https://mccentral.org/community/forms/report-players.2/respond

I've been reporting as many as I can, trying to make less hackers on MCC, and if everyone does this, we should see a tremendous decrease in these hackers.

iAdamzz and jlovesme like this.
  6. CabanNieves

Hackers are just raging virgins imo just report them

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  7. Amvya

amarism
    I felt that for sureeeeeeee i'm trying to apply for helper so I can always be one since I always play anyways hopefully I can get it and be rid these hackers lol. You should apply for helper!!

8. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey :)

Hackers are just people that can't pvp! :p The staff do the best they can to moderate it but you can't be in multiple places at once. Apply for helper! Every has a good chance If you really want it. :)

9. Maserson

Maserson
    Hackers are very annoying and very frustrating sometimes, just remember staff are trying there best to ban them all. I myself report them on the website to try not make the experience better for other players.

10. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    Hackers are annoying. I try to play skywars almost all day so I can record and report them or @ there name in support discord so they can be taken care of. If you ever wanna play skywars with me my discord is - AyeItsFudge#8403

11. FaithfulandFree

When it comes to hackers, skywars has the most. A ton of staff members are online helping out, but there are a ton of games going on at the same time, so you might not see them. It might now seem like the staff are helping, but this is because there are more hackers than staff. Most likely, when a staff does ban a player, the chances of them getting another alt, is high.

12. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    Skyward is basically unplayable because of the hackers, I have stopped playing it

13. _Noxid

_Noxid
    There are a lot of hackers, but the best thing we could do is just report and get them banned until a new anti-cheat is implemented.

14. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    I’ll play with you, it’s so easy to report and then they get banned, also easier for the staff to ban with reports!

15. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    There's always an incessant flow of hackers on skywars. I can easily get at least 5 hacker reports by playing for an hour or two, although no matter how many hackers get banned, there's always more that join. However, if you aren't playing the game to catch hackers, it can really suck, because often times the hacker wins. I really wish they would get a new anti cheat, because there's so much blatant fly hacking, scaffold, speed, kill aura, you name it.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.