Dream job?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheTNTPotato, Jul 25, 2019.

1. TheTNTPotato

TheTNTPotato
    Simple question, what's your dream job? Has it changed over the years?

Mine changes a lot! I used to want to be an actress, then I wanted to be a chef, and now I want to be a teacher. I used to want to be a university lecturer but now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm hoping to decide this year or next year!

2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello TheTNTPotato! Those are some awesome dream jobs! As far as real world goes, I really want to be a programmer for something video game related. However, I do dream of becoming a mod on this server. That is technically a dream job. But other than that, I really like to code!

reseed likes this.
  3. BrysonOA

Hey TheTNTPotato! My dream job is most definitely a professional tennis player. Tennis is one of my favorite things in this world, and I find it so much fun to play and compete. The idea that I could play this sport for a living is amazing to me.

4. Jane

ciney
    Hello TNT! Yeah my dream job has changed quite a bit. Ive wanted to own a pet store but not sell the pets bc i was 7, i've wanted to be a teacher to 'be the worlds first nice teacher'. But for right now I would really like to be an interior designer! my mom is one and i've been seeing some of her projects and I think its really interesting!

Anyways have a nice day/night!

Rules:
    https://mccentral.org/community/rules

Store:
    https://buy.mccentral.org/

Staff:
    https://mccentral.org/community/staff/

Discord 123abcs#0733

5. 4151

Hi there,
    I think my dream job is gonna be an astronaut or a game software designer however what I think I'm gonna be is an actor so either one of those 3 actor is most likely I would love to be a sportsman but it's too much I'm really good at it but theres a lot of injuries.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

6. Ankh

Ankh
    Something to do with coding. Then I can make a living doing something I love while sitting on my ass all day :joy:

TrippedUp likes this.
  7. Knuck1es

Potatooz
    My dream job would be Policeman

8. SoraHCYuki

SoraHCYuki
    Hello!

I remember back when I was young, I wanted to be a musician. I think that it has been this for quite a while.

AZXG and Lalamei19 like this.
  9. Lalamei19

My dream job before was a photographer, still is, just not as a career but hobby :D

AZXG and SoraHCYuki like this.
  10. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    My dream job is to be a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a huge company. Right now I'm focusing on getting staff on this server because when I made this Minecraft account, this was the first server I went on and still play for the past 4 years.

#10 JustBeChill, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    AZXG likes this.
  11. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    My dream job has changed A LOT as I've gotten older. As a child I wanted to be a veterinarian, even ended up interning with a few. Found out pretty quickly that I hated seeing the animals get needles or in pain! Now, my dream job would have to either be owning an equine boarding facility or being a landlord :grinning:

Love seeing all the different answers to this question, thanks for this thread!

Hope you have a great day!

12. Hey,

My dream job has always been to be a chef. I have a passion for food and whenever I cook, it fills me with joy. I feel like dream jobs are not jobs which guarantee you the most amount of money, but the most amount of happiness. You should do a job which doesn't feel like a job but more of a fun activity, thats what most people get wrong!

JustBeChill, AZXG and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  13. AZXG

AZXG
    I haven't thought about this for a while, so thank you for your post :). My dream job was to be a scientist at first. Later it changed to a scientist that owns a big company. After that, it changed to a scientist that writes novels. Then it became a mathematician that writes novels. After that, it changed to a mathematician that travels around the world and writes novels. Maybe also a mathematician that makes videos, owns popular channels (that no one would guess they are owned by a mathematician :D).

#13 AZXG, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    SoraHCYuki and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  14. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey all,
    My dream job has changed quite a bit over the past few years. SInce i'm in Australia and going into university soon, I believe that my dream job currently would to be a singer or actor. A few years ago i believe i was going to enjoy having an office job but i see that's not the thing for me

Thanks, Olli​

15. Hatinger

I have trained crossfit for 6 month and can recommend it for everybody. It is not depend on your fit or wages, because right trainer can prepare for you different exercises and activity.

16. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    I wanted to be that at first :D.

Incarnati0n_ likes this.
  17. sxdness

Sxdness
    my dream job would be a pro bmx rider, i'm still at road to the  dream

Curious likes this.
  18. LuLiaeth

I wanted to be an engineer, but then realized what little interest I have in that sort of stuff, then it switched to a medicinal chemist, and I do plan to be that. However, my dream job is a commerical pilot. I plan to take the money saved from the job as a chemist to go into flight school where I will learn to be a pilot.

AZXG and kylebop like this.
  19. kylebop

kylebop
    Heyo reviewing over my profile picture you may be able to tell exactly what my dream job is... an airline pilot. Ever since about 3rd grade I have always been interested in the dynamics of aviation. I have been throughout many airports around the world therefore, being very comfortable with traveling. The pashion for aviation runs in my family, and I will be the next generation airline pilot. ✈️

Kylebop — MCC Senior Moderator

JustBeChill and AZXG like this.
  20. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    My wish in the future is to be a NASA Scientist, it sounds like a lot, but ever since I was a little boy, I have always dreamed to work at NASA. Space is so gorgeous, and one day hopefully I can be there. I also have a passion in Business, as a Bank Intern, or a Bank Employee. I have always loved working in an office.

AZXG likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.