Flash Sale - COVID-19

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xermes, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xermes

Xermes
    Now is a better time than ever to start a flash sale. Hear me out.

Due to schools being shut down, spring break, businesses closing, self-quarantine imposed, and other consequences of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), there is an increased amount of players online at any given moment. Even though there is an inconsistent player amount and willingness to purchase ranks and other novelties from the store, there is a distinction that this may not last as long as we think it could. This virus could last months, and none of us are ready for it. (Except people who hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizer, just kidding.) We could use a sale right now.

Think about it: Flash sale = more people willing to buy = ranks = more players to use benefits of ranks, repeat. More sales = more revenue = happiness for owners.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

2. Jerie_

Jerie
    yeah 100% agree i have a few gc i wanna use too XD

3. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey hey, while this does seem like a reasonable time to host a sale considering it's a time when more people are online, I'm sure the owner(s) have their own agenda of when to host sales. In addition, considering the time of the factions reset, which is in 4 days (3/20), we can expect a sale about a week after, so ~3/27. Again, no one is sure of the exact time except for the owners, but I'm sure a sale will happen soon, so I would say patience is the best policy here.

Have a good day :)

Chilo_, ThorKingOfAsgard, 89p and 2 others like this.
  4. guih

guihzy
    This does sound a bit funny but you do have a point on that. Everything shut down in my country and I’m down to just my pc, 24/7. However, factions season 22 will begin on the 27th of march, therefore a flash 40% sale will be on by then and will last for the weekend. Making sales constantly mean people would have to spend more and more money if they wanted to buy cheaper stuff, and although it may be profitable for the owners, we are the ones spending our money and we can’t spend money on games everyday. I’m a -1 to your idea although it sounds good

Akhu, mxbel and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Honestly, I think most people are trying to save money and supplies, as they run the risk of contracting the illness when they leave their homes. Obviously, essentials and physical commodities come before ranks and keys on a block game server. Besides, like Guih said, there's probably going to be a flash sale within the next two weeks for the Factions reset, so there really is no point. -1

Akhu, Naruto Uchiha, Gard and 2 others like this.
  6. FilipOstrich

FilipOstrich
    That sounds really good, we should call it "Corona Sale"

Xermes likes this.
  7. Xermes

Xermes
    good point.

8. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    I agree with what Guih said. I like the idea but with the covid-19 people are losing their jobs for the time being. Most kids ask their parents to buy things and with bills it makes it harder for them to be able to buy things. Unless the kid has a job and his own money then it might not be to good of an idea. I therefore agree with Guih and -1.

9. Gard

Sale is on friday for factions reset

10. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Locking this thread as i dont believe there could be anymore useful information to attach to it

Thread Locked

Xermes, Laziih and mxbel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.