Thread Bumping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeckTheThicc, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I have a few questions about thread bumping. When it says 2 weeks of the post, does that mean 2 weeks since it was created or 2 weeks replied to? Also, If I get 1 warning for this and it expired over 1 month ago will it affect my chances of applying for staff? Thanks

-Have a nice day :)

2. Yogi

It's two weeks since it was last "interacted with", meaning that if there are no replies then it was 2 weeks since the post was created and if there are replies, then it would be 2 weeks since the latest reply was sent.

As for staff applications, you can ready about the guidelines here. The only mention of the rule is "Must not have any warning points on the forums", but it does not deliberate further. The best guess I have is that, If you still have the warning point, you don't qualify for the position as you would need to wait for it to expire. Since your warning was expired last month, you can take a look at the other requirements and see if you're eligible.

Best of luck!

HeckTheThicc and Jacombre like this.
  3. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Question Asked and Answered!

Thread Locked

ThorKingOfAsgard and mxbel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.