The End

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by owwenn, Mar 7, 2020.

1. owwenn

Hello everyone, this is Owen. Y'all may not know me very well, but I play SG, a lot. So much to the point where I am burnt out. I am making this to let all the people that somewhat care that I will be taking a break, or maybe quitting, depending on how I feel. It was great meeting all of you and I made lots of friends and memories. But I am tired of getting on and doing the same thing, playing, getting teamed on, hacked on. This has pushed me away and now I'm just tired of it. I may or may not be on, but I am for sure not going to be as active as I have been in the past month. Goodbye y'all, see y'all later.

puposaurus, JustBeChill, 89p and 4 others like this.
  2. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    Hey itsown_,
    Dude, we haven't gotten too close. But you're so chill and it was pretty fun when we were in that call together when we first met. You're a really good SG player and you will for sure be missed by lots of people. I understand that the fact that hackers wear you out. They wear eveyone out. I wish you the best dude. Hopefully when you get back things are better here onto this server.

-ItsDavid

3. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Hello itsowen_!

I can 100% relate especially as a Solo Skywars player. Way too many cheaters and teamers. I've also grown tired of it, therefore, I don't play as much and moved onto other more efficient for instance factions. But yeah, I see how you feel and hopefully, we'll see you around even if you do quit. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day/night!

- Jen/HowToFaction

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  4. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hello!

I can also relate to this issue of why you are leaving. I left MCC for about 2-3 months because of a severe accident but ever since i'm back I have seen the same hackers on different alts. I don't really see your name tag come up that much because I am a major sky wars player but I do remember you killing me off of spawn. I almost gave up on MCC but I wanted to try to record some hackers and see if it would work. The first report I ever made was on the old website and I got it accepted in 10 minutes. Now, I have over 100 reports on the new website! Maybe you could try to record some hackers using Bandicam. As long as you have the patience, maybe you could enjoy playing MCC again! Have a great day/night!

- Jay

5. FireBubbles

FireBubbles

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.