How to become a MOD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amvya, Mar 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amvya

amarism
    Hi Ya'll! I want to apply for the staff and was wondering how you become a moderator. Is it the ranking higher than helper? Not really sure how that works. I've been playing MCC for over a year and think I could make some good change with hackers and such. I read the requirements for helpers but saw nothing on moderators.

2. FalseReports

FalseReports
    Hello lustylegwrap,
    The way to get "Moderator" is not as easy as it seems since you gotta apply to become Helper and then as you do your job as helper and help improve the server and do your duty as Helper then you can get promoted to Moderator if they choose to promote you.​

puposaurus likes this.
  3. Timppali

Timppali
    Yup, HitJuuls is correct. Moderator can only be achieved if you are promoted from Helper to Moderator. If you want to become staff, you need to first apply for Helper and meet the requirements. The staff ranks on MCCentral go like this: Helper > Moderator > Senior Moderator > Admin. Then there is also Owner but that's not something that you can be promoted to.

- Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.