token drop rate

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by zak_warrior, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zak_warrior

i can see nothing saying u nerfed it but 3 tokes in 20 mins with full TL2 and Miners delight 2 says somethings changed ?

please tell me im not the only one feeling it ?

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Token Luck doesn’t increase the rate of getting tokens, it increases the chance of doubling the tokens you get, meaning you can get 2 tokens instead of one.
    If you want to increase the chance for tokens, upgrade your pickaxe’s token detector.
    In addition, Miner’s Delight is similar to Fortune, and doesn’t affect tokens at all.

3. zak_warrior

:)

this season on ave i have been getting 15 - 20 tokens every 30 mins regardless of what boosts them bud , i was asking if anyone else was feeling a nerf had happened thats all.

OwenCW likes this.
  4. AlexMarkey

No nerf has happened.
    The rate of obtaining tokens is the exact same as last season (1 in 1000 blocks = 1 token).

With the addition of the Token Detector, and Blast Mine enchantments, you can obtain tokens at a much faster rate opposed to last season.

OwenCW and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  5. zak_warrior

thanks alex and as if to confirm i just got 5 in 3 seconds so came to ask for this to be closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.