Favorite Game mode?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dylqn_, Feb 15, 2020.

?

What is your favorite game mode?

1. Skyblock

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  2. Prision

15 vote(s)
    28.3%
  3. Factions

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  4. Other

23 vote(s)
    43.4%
  1. Dylqn_

Dylqn_
    What is your favorite game mode?

signboard likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Survival for Sure! I find it really fun being with the community, making plots, going to shops, playing Minecraft the way it was originally made but with friends and fun modifications :D

AZXG, puposaurus and 89p like this.
  3. 89p

89p

89p
    I play minigames most of the time and my favourite is Survival Games. PvP is my favourite aspect of Minecraft and I love the cool features that Survival Games has to offer.

FalseReports likes this.
  4. Personalisation

TrueMute
    My favourite "game" is actually a group of games I play on the server. I like skywars, survival games and capture the flag. Although those are my favourite games, I actually play survival games and skywars more often than capture the flag. The reason behind it is vague: I do like capture the flag but I have not played the minigame in some time now just because of my taste right now and because at certain moments, the minigame is not filled with enough players so that I sadly must wait on players to actually play the game. In addition, I want to say that if I have to choose a subserver, then I would definitely choose for skyblock since it is one of the only subservers I like to play. To be more specific: realm 1.

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

FilipOstrich, FalseReports and 89p like this.
  5. Bob50

BenBeJamin
    My favorite game has to be skywars it's a very fun game mode that just needs a update on maps and stuff. if i had to choose a sub server i would probably pick skyblock it's interesting with so much to do like just grind ur own island getting it on island top.

FalseReports likes this.
  6. Bequty_

Bequty_
    I would definitely have to say the minigame skywars, I play it probably the most. I prefer pvp games such as some minigames over economy sub servers. Although recently I've been getting into Skyblock and its actually been really fun, if you haven't played it yet then I would definitely recommend!

FalseReports likes this.
  7. kuieren

kuieren
    I mostly play solo skywars and occasionally I play a bit of CTF, as for sub-servers I'd say skyblock even though I don't play it anywhere near as much as I used to it still is a great sub-server :).

8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i like survival subserver. and i’ve started enjoying survival games. skywars has too many hackers and staff tryhards on mcc, so i don’t play it often, but it’s still fun.
    overall, i like survival and prison for subserver sand champion builders and survival games for minigame :)

FalseReports and iiSean like this.
  9. Fates

TheFate
    The minigame I most like is Capture The Flag, but it needs more maps, not only Capture The Flag, but the other minigames too, I also play Skywars, but Skywars has a lot of hackers, and I played Survival Games, but I stopped because simply removed the Team mode, and so, Team allowed in Solo, which I don't do and it makes it difficult for those who don't, because the 1x2 difficulty level is the same as that of a hacker, so, of course, the minigame I most like is Capture The Flag, and Subserver I don't play, but as I also like constructions, I think Creative Subserver is my favorite.

10. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Howdy Dylqn_!

I personally, enjoy skywars the most even though I'm an ex-factions player (hints my name). To me, skywars here on MCC is probably my full-time job at this point. I play it almost every day for at least 3 hours and even more on weekends! Although, I plan to return to factions on the next reset of MCC factions (21.0). But currently, as of right now, I do not want to return to that part of the community.

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day/night!

- Jen/HowToFaction

FalseReports likes this.
  11. Composures

Composures
    Hello Dylqn_,

My favorite subservers are Prisons and Factions, because most of my friends play on both of those. When you are playing with friends on subservers it makes the gameplay a lot more fun in my opinion. The PvP is also a lot more fun there. :)

My favorite minigame would have to be Survival Games, because it is normally a longer lasting game and makes for exciting clips.

Have a nice day or night! -Lauran (Composures)

FalseReports likes this.
  12. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey Dylgn_, my favorite subservers are Prisons, factions and sky block. My favorite minigames is captured the flag, survival games, team, and solo sky wars. The reason why I like the prison sub server is because I like building on a plot and griding by simply mining and killing mobs in a mob farm. My favorite moment on the prison sub server is when I reached $2.6 billion on prisons one. The reason why I like factions is because I like to explore the world and build a factions base. I built a jungle faction base on the season that just ended and my favorite moment on factions was when I found a really good spot in a jungle that no other factions are shown on the faction map for my faction base. The reason why I like the sky block sub server is because I building floating islands and also grinding by farming crops. My favorite moment on the sky block sub server is when I finished my sky island house. The reason why I like CTF, sky wars and survival games is that it is fun to play especially with my friends. Have a good day or night.

13. Define1

Define1
    Survival games for sure.

14. HKDemon

HKDemon
    KitPvP is my favorite, it's an easy way to better my pvp skills.

15. PumahKITPVP

sadweeks
    Lol I’m. Kitpvp sweat so deffinetly fun if u want to sweat very hard in p5 1v1 or farm noobs is fun too

FalseReports likes this.
  16. mxbel

mxbel
    The gamemode I started with was Prison, and it's definitely still my favorite, probably because of the way it's formatted and the player community. However, recently I've been getting into skyblock and minigames ^-^

FalseReports likes this.
  17. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Factions, because i grew up on the factions community and its players and its quite a fun game mode and I'm a PVP junky

18. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    What's Poppin

Factions is my favourite, I've been playing factions on mcc since 2014. That's 6 years of my life :o
    With its constant updates, pvp/koth and raiding what's not to love. Not to mention you can win money!

However, if we're going for all existing and removed game modes then One in the chamber takes the cake, I miss it so much. ): #BringBackOITC

19. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey,
    My favourite game mode is definitely Prison because it's is so fun and a lot of my friends play on there :D
    Have a great day.
    -Lunatix

20. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi!
    I enjoy survival and CTF. I've played CTF for the longest time and it's just something that never gets old. I've just recently gotten into survival and I am THRIVING on this new season - it's absolutely wonderful.

iiSean and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.