MCC Theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeckTheThicc, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    MCC needs a theme . The only theme I see right now is a normal Minecraft server. There are a lot of topics to work with such as space, deep sea, medieval just to list a few. The theme will apply to all sub servers and the spawn. If MCC had a theme, his will be a unique server that players won't get bored of and they will enjoy it. So if any MCC builders/staff are reading this, please keep my suggestion in mind.

-Have a nice day!

#1 HeckTheThicc, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Spectro_VI and Naruto Uchiha like this.
  2. Naruto Uchiha

Yes. I agree with this. This server would be more exciting with themes!

Spectro_VI and HeckTheThicc like this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i think this would be a p cool idea. if u could elaborate more, like if u have a specific idea in mind or even just what you mean by a “THEME”. mcc has had christmas and halloween based spawn/hub/lobbies many times in the past... as well as, back in some of the earlier seasons like season3 of prison there was like an “underwater” theme. the spawn was a rock, the pvp/wild had many rocks, fish, mermaid, etc. the pvp at that time was made of prismarine, plot spawn was still water themed... if that’s what you mean as well.

i don’t find this idea fully be implemented, but it’d be nice to see in small elements :)

4. Spectro_VI

I do think that a theme would be awesome. I know that MCC has a kinda crappy anti-cheat, which could push players away from it. I feel like a theme could make players more attracted to MCC. That’s all for now!

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  5. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey!

I totally agree with you on this one! I know this probably won't happen, but if all sub-servers had their resets at the same time, that could make it easier for MC-Central to implement a theme. There have been themes for Christmas and Halloween in the past, but maybe a theme for each Season would be good (Autumn, Summer, etc).

Have a nice day :)

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  6. DressCodes

DressCodes
    I think MCC should have a theme! It would bring a great twist to the server. I hope to see this added soon

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  7. Invader

Hey, HeckTheThicc!

Now, I've been staff for quite some time and have seen some common themes (Christmas, Halloween, etc.). However, there haven't been obvious themes besides the current three colors: Red, Yellow and Orange. If, when you say themes, are talking about more holiday themes for sub-servers or lobbies, then I'm 100% down for that. Besides this, I do think that MCC should have a few new things implements (@QA) however, the MCC Builder Team is currently private, and so are the Developers. I do think that a few new lobby/sub-server hubs should have small yet slight changes that make them stand out during celebrations.

Other Idea Suggestions: Valentines Day, Easter.

Now, I do support the idea of Summer and Autumn; however, you have to remember that people from other countries do play MCC so when it's summer in the US, it'll be winter for AU, same thing vice versa. I know majority of the server is NA based but, that doesn't change the fact that others from around the world play it.

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  8. Timppali

Timppali
    I like the idea of having some themed sub-servers. We have had these before, as mentioned before. Examples include an underwater Prison spawn, mushroom Survival spawn and a war-torn Factions spawn. All of those were very unique and memorable. I really like the idea of having similar themes. I don't want a theme across the whole MCCentral network, I think that individual sub-servers could always have their own themes.

This is all sort of controlled by the build team which MCCentral buys the maps from. Maybe Alex could request a certain theme, I'm not sure. It's basically Alex who speaks to the builders. We don't have any private MCC Build Team of our own, nor a developer team.

kuieren, HeckTheThicc and iluvu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.