player head

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by puposaurus, Feb 12, 2020.

1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello prison folksies. so here's, sorta, a suggestion.. due to the fact that using an alt to kill yourself to get your head and/or due to the fact that it bombs your KDR, i think there should be an option to purchase your player head from the /headshop. as this does already exists, the gui/menu is same exact as survival, except you pay 1 token for a head in prison, compared to in survival, you use in-game balance.
    anwyas, I know that for shop owners n' egirls or whatever like to decorate their plot w/ their own player head which is where I think it'd be used the most.
    although, the heads are probably already p dead, and adding this might not add anything good to prison, as it's something p minor, I think it would be a great addition for more personalization and whatnots. another thing is that player heads from decap enchant have the ign of the player it came from. I think, if this were to be added, maybe make the heads that were purchased from headshop the same as last season where the heads just say/are named "Head". Another that can be bad, is players can change to inapp skins and make that their head; for that, i feel that maybe just get a staff involved to handle it accordingly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. another could be format, but i think maybe placing in the middle [5] below the heads could work (maybe have personal player head if that's possible) and/or a steve head.
    i think maybe, if, this were added, make it require/cost 2 tokens instead of 1. since tokens are easier to get this season, i dont see this being a complete issue compared to the prices now (1 token/head).

overall, my main point was to add ability for players to get/purchase their own playerhead through the new "/headshop".

head shop gui now:
    [​IMG]

ItsDrakonz72, MasterChheda and owwenn like this.
  2. owwenn

itsowen_ supports this!

puposaurus likes this.
  3. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Ye I think this would help but players that are gods at pvp and have a perfect kdr could sell their heads for money and get profit. That is my only concern with this.

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i had mentioned a 'lil bit, but the heads could be like last season where they only say "Head" and not the ign of a plyer or a date or anything

5. sinderr

sinderr
    hey!
    I think this is a really good idea, but since were already a few weeks into the season it would make Decapitation enchant/swords totally worthless. Even though it would say you killed the person rather than bought it from the shop i personally wouldn’t use decap. Personally, next season i’d add the player head shop and remove Decap.
    Please let me know your thoughts!
    -sinder

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.