Island Points

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Jazmiin, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Jazmiin

Jazmiin
    I loved the idea of points at the beginning of the season, but now mid season, it's difficult to keep up with the spawner upgrades.

We usually go with cocoa bean farming to get points. We get around 50 points an hour per person while farming.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get island points more efficiently? I've heard auto mushroom farms are good, but I'm not sure on what design to use.

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Cocoa beans work great. I think if you already have an abundance of money, pay someone to replant them for you to speed up the process. Also be sure to be wearing your token luck 2 armour and having your token chance upgraded to the maximum on your island (100% boost).

Jazmiin likes this.
  3. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    Hey,
    I somewhat liked the idea of points at the start of the season, but our team farming for hundreds of hours to get points to maintain our spawner growth is kinda getting ridiculous. it has gotten to the point where alt islands are more op then ever, at the stage we're at now, our main island costs 225 points per upgrade, all we do now is use alt islands to maintain our growth due to being able to upgrade spawner limit like 5+ times with the same amount of points it would cost to upgrade the main island. this system also causes a lot of people to quit mid / early season due to them not having the amount of time to be able to farm all day like some people to maintain their growth, i somewhat think they're making skyblock into a more farm / competitive based minigame compared to what it should be, building, having good islands, having some income etc.

also your best bet to get points is to probably extend your farm a lot more to be able to hold more farming space for more points per harvest. especially if you use alts to plant the crops.

4. iSloth

iSloth
    I think everybody can agree that point farming is very tedious. I personally use melons to get my points because there is no need to replant them. However, although I have disagreed with the idea in the past, I think that some sort of Point Luck enchantment (or something similar) would a very nice addition to make it less time consuming.

5. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I agree that points should be changed so its easier to get when moving from start of season to mid-season. I also feel a revamp of the upgrades need to be done which in my opinion should be to increase the money cost of having to upgrade while possibly reducing points or making points easier to get

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.