Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Timezones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nizzino, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nizzino

idiat
    hey it’s me again :p

whenever i come back from school i don’t see a lot of people online or the people i usually see on the weekends or who i saw in my holidays

so i was wondering what’s everyone’s time zone because i’m GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and im from the UK so it’s quite lonely because there’s not many people to play with

so the question is who is down to play and what time zone are you in? :p

2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Hey dude,
    Yea there isn't too many people in our timezone but I am pretty close to it I believe. I am Australian and I live in AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
    Basically if we are up early in the mornings (any time between like 6-12) we will catch America's afternoon/night but in the afternoons like when you come back from school all the American's have hopped offline or afking so that's why you don't have a large amount of people to p[lay with.

iSloth likes this.
  3. HH_Captain

publicy
    Hi!
    You are not alone, I am also GMT (Greenwich mean time) but you have to look through the subservers and you will find that lots of people play at this time. Around midday for us it goes dead and morning and evening the whole server is packed. Hope this helped.

~HH_Captain

iSloth likes this.
  4. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Especially mornings!

5. Personalisation

TrueMute
    I'm from CET timezone (Central European Timezone - EU). I haven't noticed any lack of player to play with during my time on the server, if I may be honest. I do have noticed that there is less staff assistance available during the day (if you look through my perspective). This is because most staff members are from North America. Maybe I don't see a change in players online because I usually play during the evening and as you said, then the server is packed. Personally, though, I want to see more EU staff members in the future. And by the way, to be more specific: I'm from Belgium. Yes, the land of the fries and waffles. ;')

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

kikahh likes this.
  6. ZeruAs

ZeruAs
    I am GMT as well, hit me up when you're back from school if you want to hop online!

7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Theres only as many staff as those who apply and due to a larger NA player base more NA members apply than EU or AU. People aren’t turned away from time zone so if you know any EU people planning to apply they’d be more than welcome to do so as long as they meet requirements. ❤️
    ~Micro

Personalisation likes this.
  8. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    [NA] EST (Eastern Standard Time)

9. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    The more EU staff the better the server would be in my opinion. We have so many Na players that we need more EU staff so when the NA players do all nighters then there isnt an EU staff to deal with them.

10. ssophiie

ssophiie
    I’m GMT aswell and there’s usually a lot of people on from 4 onwards our time and even more in the evenings so it usually isn’t too bad. Its early morning when i’m on during the day beforehand where there isn’t many of the active players on

11. kuieren

kuieren
    I'm CMT, so there's very little difference. If you want someone to play with feel free to HMU :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.